RULES & REGULATIONS
GENIUS ARTIST OF INDIA'S POLICY
Please read all the Terms and Conditions carefully before joining us.
- “GAI” denominates “GENIUS ARTIST OF INDIA”.
- Anyone can register as a delegate or viewer with the GAI.
- In order to enroll in any event, all rules presented by GAI must follow.
- The rules of Audition/ competition prizes will change from time to time. This will be marked on our website.
- In order to participate in offline/online competitions/events, the participant has to comply with all the rules laid down by the GAI. The rules of the competition will change from time to time on the basis of each competition. This will be marked on our website.
- Find the activities you would like to attempt.
- Fill out the online registration form, and complete the process.
- The duly filled registration form will be considered valid.
- If the participant is a minor, one’s parental permission is mandatory.
- If the registration form is incomplete then your form may get rejected.
- After the submission of the application, our team will contact you.
- Once paid fees will not be refundable in any circumstances.
- The participant must submit an age-proof document before participation.
- In case of any team/group record, anyone who is assigned by the team/group can go ahead and will sign the documents on behalf of the team/group.
- If your application is accepted after verification, you will receive the guidelines for the next step. You will receive a welcome email from us, just click on the link in that email to confirm your identity, and complete your registration.
- Our guidelines must be followed while attempting or performing. In other words, the guidelines tell you how it needs to be done and what you need to submit to us in order to participate.
- All stated rules must be followed and all evidence must be submitted in order to become a GAI title holder.
- GENIUS ARTIST OF INDIA offers you a special purchase pack of our purchasable items. You can directly purchase it from our counter or if you want to purchase online then 2-3 working days will take to dispatch your pack after the payment confirmation. Send us your slip of special purchase pack payment at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photographs or videos of their talent will be submitted in digital format in good resolution.
- Not permitted under the age of 18 years for any stunt, which is considered unsuitable for minors. For anyone less than 18 years, it is mandatory to provide consent by parent/guardian before the
- Once you have received our guidelines, you can then plan and start your practice, following our guidelines.
- For stunt performance in specialized fields, at least one of the witnesses should be an expert in that
- GENIUS ARTIST OF INDIA will not accept responsibility for the safety of participants or by standards in any performance. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that all necessary safety precautions are All equipment which will be used should be suitable and proper. Equipment would be checked by local authorities before the performance to take place in compliance with any local health and safety law & regulations.
- If you want to perform, you should start training yourself, before so that you can be sure that you are moving in the right direction.
- GENIUS ARTIST OF INDIA will be under no obligation to return evidence supporting material, to you in any circumstances.
- The decision of the panel of judges/evaluators will be final and no clarifications/complaints on the judgment will be accepted.
- If any organization/ school has attempted a group performance and wants to get a certificate for each participant, then the organization must provide us with the list of participants undersigned by the senior authorities.
- All proof as video, images, press coverage, will be treated as the property of “GAI”. GAI reserves the right to use the performance photographs and videos for its own benefit. No issues will be entertained in this regard.
- You are permitted the usage of the logo of GAI for leaflets, pamphlets, your website, and newspaper for creating awareness before your performance, approved by GAI.
- The Jury/ Judge will announce the results.
- If there is any error during the event or on the website, then GENIUS ARTIST OF INDIA will not take any responsibility. If there is any error then it will be corrected in our next edition.
- If you are organizing a performance that may involve the consumption of alcohol, the following additional requirements/ act must be met. You must expect written permission in advance from the team of GAI. Otherwise, your performance may be null and void.
- The performance must not be advertised in a manner that appeals to minors, encourages irresponsible of drinking or offensive behavior, or encourages participants to consume an alcoholic beverage.
- We do not accept and support any performance based on the killing or harming of animals, birds, and any other living beings.
- Additionally, our guidelines in no way provide any kind of safety advice and can’t be construed by providing any comfort that the performance is free from risk.
- Our guidance does not constitute legal advice. After reviewing your performance if we find any of our rules or measures have not been adhered to then GAI reserves the right to disqualify the participant.
- Finally, the provision of these guidelines in no way constitutes GAI consent for you to undertake a performance. Any performance will only be considered to be authorized by us where you have signed our standard agreement in relation to performance.
- GENIUS ARTIST OF INDIA reserves the right to extend or to cancel, discontinue or terminate any performance at any time or reject any entry at their absolute discretion without giving any prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- GAI will not process inappropriate or offensive performance.
- GAI does not accept applications or does not allow performances that are related to the consumption, preparation, or use of tobacco, cannabis, or nicotine products.
- Your access and use of the service are regulated by your acceptance and compliance with these terms. These terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access the service. By accessing or using the service you agree to be bound by these terms. If you disagree with any part of the term then you may not access the services.
- We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, if you violate the terms.
- Our policies are regularly reviewed and updated in collaboration with expert organizations and based on feedback from our readers.
- We reserve the right to change or replace these terms at any time at our own discretion. If there is any revision, we will try to give at least 10 days’ notice before any new conditions take effect. The change material will be determined at our own discretion.
- GAI will not be responsible at the time of performance for any calamity, accident, loss of any type of life and moveable or immovable properties, and any penalty of local authority or administration. The applicant will be solely responsible in all circumstances.
- We don’t accept such a proposal in which one can abolish natural resources or can harm them. If it is done then the applicant will be only responsible.
- If any talented performer has financial problems/a BPL member then submit family income proof and related documents we will consider for the registration fee.
- We honor and follow all the guidelines of the government of India and all state governments.
- All disputes are subject to District Faridabad, Haryana (INDIA) jurisdiction only.
- By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the service.
- GAI and its’ team always respect any caste, creed, religion, sect, idol, or communal harmony, We don’t appreciate or encourage such activities which threaten communal harmony.
- For any queries or assistance, you may contact or write us at the below-mentioned details:
Come and grab this opportunity if you want to get national recognition and honour! Register now and share your art with the world.
April 10, 2023
Today in this world of entertainment we have a lot of talented people. Sometimes, they did not get platforms or the right platforms to fly high. “Genius Artist of India” is the platform for your dreams.
March 20, 2023
Genius Artist of India is one of the biggest singing, dancing, comedy, magic shows, painting, and more fields reality shows. It enables the ordinary talented individuals who have a talent to sing try their luck and participate in the selection process.
February 1, 2023
This article will share the details about Genius Artist of India Audition 2023. Finally, this show is back with the latest 1 season. On The Castle of Art Theater, there is a special talent competition program called Genius Artist of India.
January 26, 2023
India has a rich history of art and culture, and there have been many genius artists who have contributed to this legacy. Here are a few examples: Rabindranath Tagore, Raja Ravi Varma, MF Husain, Amrita Sher Gil, Tyeb Mehta and more.